Browse the archive.
Category = Economics // Subcategory = Publications_Journals
1. American Economic Journal: Applied Economics American Economic Journal: Applied Economics publishes papers covering a range of topics in applied economics, with a focus on empirical microeconomic issues. In particular, we welcome papers on labor economics, development microeconomics, health, education, demography, empirical corporate finance, empirical studies of trade, and empirical behavioral economics. We are facilitating the exchange of ideas through our online discussion forum.
2. Cambridge Journal of Economics The Cambridge Journal of Economics, founded in the traditions of Marx, Keynes, Kalecki, Joan Robinson and Kaldor, welcomes contributions from heterodox economics as well as other social science disciplines. Within this orientation the journal provides a focus for theoretical, applied, interdisciplinary, history of thought and methodological work, with strong emphasis on realistic analysis, the development of critical perspectives, the provision and use of empirical evidence, and the construction of policy. The Editors welcome submissions in this spirit on economic and social issues including, but not only, unemployment, inflation, the organisation of production, the distribution of the social product, class conflict, economic underdevelopment, globalisation and international economic integration, changing forms and boundaries of markets and planning, and uneven development and instability in the world economy.
4. Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods The Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods provides perspectives on topics relevant to research in the field of business and management.
5. The Economic Journal The Economic Journal is among the foremost of the learned journals in economics, and is invaluable to anyone with an active interest in economic issues. It is a key source for professional economists in higher education, business, government service and the financial sector, and represents unbeatable value for those who want to keep abreast in current thinking in economics.
6. The Economist - World News, Politics, Economics, Business and Finance About The Economist online
The Economist online offers authoritative insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science and technology.
We publish all articles from The Economist print edition (including those printed only in British copies) and maintain a searchable online archive that dates back June 1997. We also offer a variety of web-only content, including blogs, debates and audio/video programmes.
The Economist online is part of The Economist Group and is responsible for The Economist on the internet. We have offices in New York, London and San Francisco, and a growing worldwide editorial staff.
7. World Economics - The journal of current economic analysis and policy World Economics is a quarterly journal that brings you unprecedented access to the best current thinking in economics and its practical application to business, investment and policy making.
If you need to apply economic knowledge in your work, or are simply interested in the subject and want to stay informed about the economic challenges facing the world, World Economics is the journal you must read.
The journal is independent and has a global perspective. It holds no partisan position. Arguments are welcomed from all sides of the debate.
It offers you a stimulating mix of articles from an international authorship of professional and academic economists and writers from related disciplines, keen to share their findings and contribute to public understanding. Subject to professional standards being maintained, the journal allows authors considerable freedom in how they treat their subjects. A distinguished Editorial Board, comprising some of the world's leading economists, ensures a continued high quality of published material.
Patial list of the most influential scientific journals, category Economics.